A selection of some of the transactions we’ve negotiated over the past decade are summarized in the list below.
- ±4.58 Acres; City of Georgetown water and wastewater. East side of IH-35, west side of US Highway 81, north of Georgetown, Williamson County.
- ±3.78 Acres; East Side of FM 1460 between Inner Loop and CR 111 (Westinghouse Rd.) South of Georgetown, Texas.
- ±145 Acres; South Side of CR 110 and CR 111 (Westinghouse Rd.), southeast of Georgetown, in Williamson County, Texas.
- ±93 Acres northeast of Taylor in Williamson County, Texas
- ±426 Acres southeast of Bartlett in Williamson County, Texas
- ±97 Acres southeast of Weir in Williamson County, Texas
- ±114 Acres east of Walburg in Williamson County, Texas
- ±6,200 Acres Between Burnet and Marble Falls in Burnet County, Texas
- ±21,300 Acres on Lake Buchanan, Burnet County, Texas